Self-service data and analytics portal
The purpose of the project is to develop and apply new approaches to data presentation, visualisation and analysis as part of the ACC’s transition to a new data and analytical platform. This will involve applying a predefined methodology to understand user requirements, make data available within the new platform, produce reports and develop of new ways to access and use data. The tools and techniques that will be applied through this project will be defined as part of requirements scoping that is currently underway.
- Tertiary qualification (or underway), preferably in mathematics, statistics, analytics, computer science, economics or accounting
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to business problems, or development of visualisations to support exploration of data
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Understanding of a modern data and analytics environment
- Proficiency in SAS Visual Analytics is preferred but not critical