Did you miss our InfectedNZ campaign with Figure.NZ? Don’t worry – we’ve put together a collection of resources and Twitter Q+A to help answer your burning questions.
- InfectedNZ blogs
- Science Media Centre – Antimicrobial resistance – expert Q+A
- Science Learning Hub – teacher and student-orientated information about fighting infections, the immune system, and the work of some researchers.
- NZ Herald online“The big read: is the world on the brink of an antibiotic apocalypse?”
- The Spinoff “In the fight against the superbug apocalypse, don’t fall for the idea that infectious diseases only happen somewhere else.”
- Newshub. “Online campaign highlights dangers of infectious diseases.”
- Newshub. “Antibiotics will soon stop working, scientists warn.”
- NewstalkZB “Antibiotic resistance a growing threat to world health.”
- The Spinoff “Calling a vagina a vagina: why cutesy code words are terrible for our sexual health.”
- Waikato Times “Urgent action needed to combat killer infections.”