15 – 17 February 2016
Shed 6, Queens Wharf – Wellington, New Zealand
Bringing together business and technical know-how of developing and deploying multicore and manycore based solutions (5th edition). Including panels and debates on: “HPC in the Cloud: the SKA example”and “TOPS: The Open Parallel Stack”
Multicore World is a global think-tank that allows you to network and learn about all aspects of multicore and manycore technology and business. Organised by Open Parallel since 2012, takes the pulse of this fast growing ecosystem: sessions cover latest developments in software and hardware, applications and the businesses behind these trends.
Find out about:
• Software for the enterprise in a complex world
• Machine Understanding: the future of the Data Centre
• Big Data and Internet of Things: scalability and industry applications
• Heterogeneous Computing and Exascale Computing
• TOPS: The OS for a Data Centre Rack Scale Computer
Browse through the program> openparallel.com/multicore-world-2016/program-2016
25% discount on tickets purchased by February 12. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how, or check out the February 10 newsletter.