Te Pūnaha Matatini is offering a wide variety of PhD Scholarship opportunities starting as early as November 2017.
Click on the links below for more details on these scholarships and how to apply:
- Managing climate change risks by finding tipping points
- Investigating prioritisation strategies and effects in patient pathways
- Birdsong recognition from automatic recorders
- The nature and implications of urban job networks
- Modelling effects of individual heterogeneity on emergent population characteristics
- The science of science funding
Please keep an eye on our listings as we will continue to add more positions in the coming weeks.