Te Pūnaha Matatini is sponsoring a Health Analytics Workshop following the 2016 Joint NZSA+ORSNZ Conference.What: Health Analytics Workshop following the Joint NZSA+ORSNZ Conference
When: Thursday 1 December, 2016 (full day)
Where: AUT City Campus
Registration: Workshop participants, including those not attending the conference, can register for the workshop on the conference registration page.The aim of the workshop is to bring together practitioners and researchers in healthcare analytics. People with problems meeting people with solutions! Practitioners – please bring along your current “pain point(s)”. Researchers – please talk about your success stories with the health sector! We look forward to an exciting, productive workshop. If you have any questions please contact Principal Investigators Ilze Ziedins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mike O’Sullivan (email@example.com), or Associate Investigator Cameron Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org).Programme
- 10-11:20 Researcher Presentations
- 11:20-11:40 Morning tea
- 11:40-1 Industry Presentations
- 1-2:30 lunch
- 2:30-4 Facilitated Networking Session
- 4-5 Drinks
- If you wish to give a presentation please contact Ilze Ziedins.
- Workshop organisers will post titles of presentations closer to the event at the conference website, along with information about the facilitated networking session.