How to Apply
To apply for a place in Te Pūnaha Matatini’s 2018 summer student internship programme, please email the following to Kathryn Morgan:
– Completed application form (download here)
– Cover letter (one side maximum)
– CV (two sides maximum)
– Your academic transcript (an unofficial one is fine)
Application closing date: Friday 7 September 2018.
Helpful tips when applying
Please note that your cover letter should address the following questions:
– Why do you want to do an internship with Te Pūnaha Matatini?
– Why are you a good candidate for our internship programme?
We value good communication skills and your cover letter is a chance to show that you have these.
Have any questions?